The first thing I do when buying a new Android device is remove/replace the launcher, as often they have, in their infinite wisdom, done something that doesn’t reflect the stock Google experience. Nova has always helped me through this, letting me design exactly how I want my device to work.
- Icon Themes – Find thousands of icon themes for Nova Launcher on the Play Store
- Subgrid positioning – Much greater control than standard launchers, Nova Launcher allows you to snap icons or widgets half way through the desktop grid cells
- Colour controls – for labels, folders, unread badges, drawer tabs and backgrounds
- Customise App Drawer – Custom tabs, Vertical or Horizontal scrolling, Custom effects
- Improved Widget Drawer – Widgets grouped by app makes it much faster to use
- Infinite scroll – Never far from your favourite page, loop through the desktop or drawer continuously
- Backup/Restore – Sophisticated backup/restore system allowing you to backup your desktop layout and launcher settings
- Scrollable Dock – Create multiple docks and scroll between them
- Widgets in dock – Place any widget in your dock, such as a 4×1 music player widget
- Import Layout – No need to rebuild your desktop from scratch, Nova Launcher can import from most popular launchers. Including the one that came with your phone.
- Fast – Nova Launcher is highly optimised to do it’s work quickly and quietly, keeping the animations smooth and letting you use your phone as fast as you can move your fingers.